Sunday, August 23, 2009

a bit of home in j-ru

So I took these pics with the intention of posting this blog... but never got around to it!! So I decided to post them even though it was late...

DUBLIN
IRISH PUB
(location, west Jerusalem)
Dublin... home sweet home
Then I found some family members there too.. well sorta....
LEE COOPER =)

"J"... Hal, you calling jess "J" has kinda stuck.
When I saw this store I immediately thought of you 2!!
And Michelle.... some may think this is a stretch, but she has been known as "Meesh" at times so when I saw this down at the Red Sea I couldn't resist.

Unfortunately I'm missing my little sister McKenzie + all of the in-laws and newborns, but they too were thought of and missed! These little touches of home always brought a smile to my face. My summer was amazing, and the only thing that would've made it more perfect would have been to have my family there with me! These signs may seem like a stretch for some, but it just goes to show that I was always thinking of them and trying desperately to find a way to put them into the picture of my summer adventure. SURE LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3

1 comment:

lee said...

Awesome pictures! Who knew I was so popular all over the world? Remember how hard it was to find the Lee Cooper section in Paris?