Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tel Aviv Pictures

^PURE BEAUTY^ Yummy dinner by the water..though the 
umbrella thing is covering my face!
awesome..umm...thing?? 
Don't know what it is... but photo op. - sure thing! haha
historical site? Let's take a picture! haha
We just explored the city a bit. (My roommate Raven & I)

That's Tel Aviv for ya!
The Mediterranean... amazing
K, ^ so that looks like a jungle gym next to the beach, but it was really a fitness thing. All of those pieces are pieces of workout equipment. Like the two on the right are ellipticals, they had weights etc. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! now THAT is what we need in the states :) I had to document it!

1 comment:

Coopers said...

They totally have those workout things in Baltimore!! I wanted to go and try them out to see how they really worked. Nothing like just going to the park instead of a gym. They just need to put a t.v somewhere.
Love the pictures!