Thursday, June 18, 2009

Philistines Field Trip!









 Okay I'm EXTREMELY behind on my blog.... you wouldn't know, but this is all from May 31st! haha woops!! anyways, this was our sweet philistines field trip!! We went to the Valley of Elah (where David slew Goliath), and he Bell caves, a couple overlook points, and we went SPELUNKING (where we were literally on our hands and knees, sometimes army crawling through caves as we went through small tunnels)!!! I have to steal the photos from a friend from that one, but it was AMAZING!! Anyways, I started to master my sling skills in the valley of elah, it's sure a lot harder than I thought!! haha

2 comments:

lee said...

Sweet! So jealous! It looks like there is an archeological dig going on below you in the last picture.

THATS NOT YOUR NAME - THATS NOT YOUR NAME - THEY CALL HER KATIE... said...

I like that your fighting with our family shield on your shirt... our lives in your hands... LOL